Adult Leagues – Soccer
(ages 16+) The Sportsplex adult leagues offer competitive skill level based games. The registration for our adult soccer league is by team—a player/manager organizes a group of players and applies for the league based on the team’s skill level. We offer men’s open, Over 30, Over 40, women’s open Over 25 and co-ed divisions. We have a Fall, Winter & Spring leagues and the sessions vary in duration from 6-8 weeks. Sportsplex membership is required for soccer leagues. Click HERE for League Registration and Schedules
Youth Leagues – Soccer
(ages 6 to 18) The Sportsplex youth leagues offer competitive skill level based games. We offer U8, U9, U10, U12, MS and HS leagues. We have Fall & Winter sessions varying in duration. Sportsplex membership is required for soccer leagues. Click HERE for League Registration and Schedules
Upcoming Youth League:
- Season starts November 13th 2021
- Deadline to register November 8th 2021
- 5 Game season – (no games on Thanksgiving weekend)
- All games are played Saturdays with the possible make-up games on the weeknights
- All registrations are individual sign ups
- U7-U12 – $35
- Middle School & High School – $45
- You can register as an individual for your team or as an individual and join our Sportsplex house team.
- Players can play up an age group if approved by the Soccer Director – Players can not play down.
- If you have any further questions about the upcoming season please email our Soccer Director Tanner Gray at email@example.com